Wigton’s Optician – 016973 44408
15th July 2020 : new Covid-19 Update
We are pleased to say that we will now be in the practice at our usual times, Mondays to Fridays 9am to 5.30pm.
Restrictions on eye examinations have changed – Eye examinations and Contact Lens appointments (including routine eye examinations) can be carried out.
We have put in place extra hygiene measures to keep us all safe:
- staff will be wearing gloves and masks if we need to be within 2m
- there is thorough and frequent cleaning of the practice and disinfection of examination equipment after every patient
- all the spectacle frames are cleaned after being tried on
We will be asking you to help by:
- asking about your health and details of any visual concerns before your appointment
- asking you to use the hand sanitiser when you come in
- wearing a mask or face covering
- coming to your appointment on your own or with one other person
A friendly professional eyecare service from your local independent optician
Established in 2002, we offer the complete eyecare service, anything from routine eye tests, new spectacles, sunglasses and contact lenses to frame repairs, accessories and sports eyewear. Aftercare service is important too; we are always happy to see you in the practice to adjust your glasses if they’re not perfectly comfortable or have suffered a mishap.
This year we have updated our name from Hollinshead and King Opticians to Trotman Opticians. We still provide the same excellent service.
Being an independent Optician means we can offer spectacle frames, lenses and contact lenses from an extensive list of suppliers. This allows us to ensure the product we supply matches your requirements. Many brands such as Zeiss and Silhouette only supply to independent opticians.
At Trotman Opticians we offer a comprehensive range of professional eyecare services, including:
We have an extensive range of spectacle frames to choose from; something to suit everyone.
Your Eyes are Our Business!