Wigton’s Optician – 016973 44408
Appointments are needed for all practice visits. Please telephone us to make an appointment.
Appointments are available Mondays to Fridays 9am to 5.30pm.
We are continuing with extra hygiene measures to keep us all safe:
- staff will be wearing gloves and masks if we need to be within 2m
- there is thorough and frequent cleaning of the practice and disinfection of examination equipment after every patient
- all the spectacle frames are cleaned after being tried on
We will be asking you to help by:
- asking about your health and details of any visual concerns before your appointment
- asking you to use the hand sanitiser when you come in
- wearing a mask or face covering if you are able to
- coming to your appointment on your own or with one other person
A friendly professional eyecare service from your local independent optician
Established in 2002, we offer the complete eyecare service, anything from routine eye tests, new spectacles, sunglasses and contact lenses to frame repairs, accessories and sports eyewear. Aftercare service is important too; we are always happy to see you in the practice to adjust your glasses if they’re not perfectly comfortable or have suffered a mishap.
Being an independent Optician means we can offer spectacle frames, lenses and contact lenses from an extensive list of suppliers. This allows us to ensure the product we supply matches your requirements. Many brands such as Zeiss and Silhouette only supply to independent opticians.
At Trotman Opticians we offer a comprehensive range of professional eyecare services, including:
We have an extensive range of spectacle frames to choose from; something to suit everyone.
Your Eyes are Our Business!